- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
- Review: HEIR TO THE SEA by Danelle Harmon ~ roam the seas to be caught in treachery and pain, only to find your destiny
- Review: MISS MILLINTON'S DILEMMA by Vikki Vaught ~ a Regency read, pure and simple.
- Just released! DUCHESS BY MISTAKE by Cheryl Bolen, book 2 of the House of Haverstock Series
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mariah Stewart
A Winner! Giveaway, Excerpt & Review of lovely Mariah Stewart’s newest release: THE CHESAPEAKE BRIDE
Deborah Kehoe you have won! Congratulations! Please PM me your mailing address and we’ll get the book right out to you! END OF SUMMER GIVEAWAY: We’re celebrating The Chesapeake Bride and Summer 2017 with one giveaway for Driftwood Point, 10th … Continue reading
New Release by Mariah Stewart, THE LAST CHANCE MATINEE ~ a story of estranged sisters, complicated lives and a chance to heal
Title: The Last Chance Matinee The Hudson Sisters Series, Book 1 Author: Mariah Stewart Genre: Women’s Fiction Pages: 432 Published by: Gallery Books Published Date: March 21, 2017 Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc. ASIN: B01HMXRX16 Publisher’s Summary: … Continue reading