- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
- Author Petie McCarty -- an author worth discovering! She graciously joins our blog talking about her writing.
- Audiobook Review: HIS MAKE-BELIEVE BRIDE by Cynthia Wright
- I love Cinderella-based stories. This is an unusual one you should read--a page-turner! BETTING ON CINDERELLA by Petie McCarty
- Early Review: SAVAGE OF THE SEA by Eliza Knight ~ Highlander and English pirates plundering the seas, and doing it together! Whoa! That's a first!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mariah Stewart
A Winner! Giveaway, Excerpt & Review of lovely Mariah Stewart’s newest release: THE CHESAPEAKE BRIDE
Deborah Kehoe you have won! Congratulations! Please PM me your mailing address and we’ll get the book right out to you! END OF SUMMER GIVEAWAY: We’re celebrating The Chesapeake Bride and Summer 2017 with one giveaway for Driftwood Point, 10th … Continue reading
New Release by Mariah Stewart, THE LAST CHANCE MATINEE ~ a story of estranged sisters, complicated lives and a chance to heal
Title: The Last Chance Matinee The Hudson Sisters Series, Book 1 Author: Mariah Stewart Genre: Women’s Fiction Pages: 432 Published by: Gallery Books Published Date: March 21, 2017 Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc. ASIN: B01HMXRX16 Publisher’s Summary: … Continue reading