I’ve started a muse on novel development on my blog and found this wonderful post on how this author started writing. He’s titled it WRITING IS A TORMENT OF THE MIND. I can relate. I’ve done the NaNoWriMo of 2013. It ain’t over at that point. It is only the kick in the pants some take to begin the misery of writing. LOL! Hope you enjoy author Drew Avera’s post as much as I did. Can you relate, dear author?
- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Early Review: FORBIDDEN KNIGHT by Diana Cosby ~ delve into Sir Thomas and Alesone's world of forbidden thoughts and secret desires
- Just released! DUCHESS BY MISTAKE by Cheryl Bolen, book 2 of the House of Haverstock Series
- Review: PENELOPE THE LOST PELICAN, a children's book by Penny Beevor
- Review: THE BEAR AND THE NIGHTINGALE by Katherine Arden