Title: Midnight Eclipse (Bonded by Blood Vampire Chronicles #4)
Author: Arial Burnz
Genre: Paranormal Vampire and Shifters
Publish Date: November 7th, 2014
Book 4 – Shetland Islands, 1734 – Shapeshifting Pirates
This paranormal adventure contains a sexy vampire and a kick-ass wolf-shapeshifting heroine. It also contains lots of other sexy shapeshifters, has strong romantic elements with HOT love scenes, and swashbuckling pirate action.
Broderick MacDougal follows the familiar yearning of his soul to a fierce warrior who is as seductive as a siren at sea – and she is just as deadly. The world of the supernatural opens to Broderick as he not only finds himself in the midst of an ancient war of shape shifters, the devious Cordelia Harley has re-entered his life and has a few of her own surprises.
Born into a hated race of Norse werewolves, Celina Hunter knows all too well the dangers of trusting anyone other than her two brothers. And yet the survival of her family hinges on trusting the strangely familiar Broderick MacDougal, a natural enemy of her kind…yet one her tribe’s Shaman advisors confirm is her soul mate. Enemy or not, Celina slips into the spell of this vampire’s promises of eternal love, gambling with all she holds dear.
Broderick and Celina are bound by a curse, but having come this far through the centuries, Broderick is not about to risk his chance at having his soul mate for eternity. The price, however, may be more than Celina is willing to pay as there is more at stake than just her immortal soul.
About the Author
Paranormal & Fantasy Fiction Author
I’m an author of paranormal and fantasy fiction, and I love all things magical! My adult stories tend to have strong romantic themes and usually some pretty HOT sex, so I do NOT recommend my adult fiction for anyone under the age of 18. You have been warned! However, my young adult and children’s stories (written as Christine Davies) are more than suitable for younger readers. Those stories are also fantasy fiction.
I love to create detailed worlds and very layered plots, creating the type of books I love to sit down before a warm, cozy fire and disappear into another world! I hope you like them, too.
Other little tidbits about me that might interest you:
- I am a Desert Storm Veteran – I served 5 years in the US Air Force and was stationed in Germany, England and Turkey. I spent a total of 6 years overseas.
- I am a certified hypnotherapist and the study of psychology is a hobby of mine. (GREAT for character development)
- For a few years I was an actress and did some voiceover work, which I now apply to the podcast I host at pnrradio.com
- I was born in Chicago, Illinois (do NOT pronounce that with an “s” at the end…it is silent! Obviously, that’s a pet peeve of mine…lol)
- My husband and I are planning to retire in Ireland…or at least somewhere overseas.
Connect with the Arial